I am a collector of words

Words feed me, free me, comfort, uplift and heal me. I've been saving my favorites in books, handwritten over the years and thought that perhaps in sharing them, not only am I preserving them for myself, but perhaps others may also find healing in them as I have.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Projection

"Taking back projections is the act of seeing yourself truthfully in relationship to others.  It involves taking responsibility for your difficulties instead of blaming others.  You no long3er rush to condemn another, nor do you put people on pedestals.  You see yourself and others clearly.  You are more willing to admit your own faults.  You are also better able to take credit for your talents and achievements.  Therefore, you develop an instinct  of when to give ground and when to stand firm."  Elizabeth Lesser

No comments:

Post a Comment