I am a collector of words

Words feed me, free me, comfort, uplift and heal me. I've been saving my favorites in books, handwritten over the years and thought that perhaps in sharing them, not only am I preserving them for myself, but perhaps others may also find healing in them as I have.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Noble Edge

 The Noble Edge

Upon the Noble Edge we meet
And never are apart
Upon the razor's edge we dance
To experience the heart.
The heart of understanding
The heart of letting go
The heart of being all we are in the ever changing flow.

FREE at last if I-dentity
We serve, love and allow
Living Holy Spirit
Sharing forever NOW.

So gaze at every rainbow
And wipe away the fear
Always dancing in I AM
Upon the Noble Edge
That mirrors.

There is no separation
I love the me I see
I AM the me I see
I love the all we be
I AM the all we be

I AM

There is no limitiation
I love the mirror I see
I am the mirror I see
I love the all we be

I AM

Holy Spirit
Conscious I AM
Always NOW
We transcend
The separation of duality
To shroud no more
Our unity

Same in you
Same in me
We are I AM

You are with me wherever I go
I am with you always
ONE breath
ONE life
One co-creator
Thy will is one
Thy will be done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment