I am a collector of words

Words feed me, free me, comfort, uplift and heal me. I've been saving my favorites in books, handwritten over the years and thought that perhaps in sharing them, not only am I preserving them for myself, but perhaps others may also find healing in them as I have.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Now Is The Time

Now is the time to know



That all that you do is sacred.



Now, why not consider



A lasting truce with yourself and God.



Now is the time to understand



That all your ideas of right and wrong



Were just a child’s training wheels



To be laid aside



When you can finally live



With veracity



And Love.



Hafiz is a divine envoy



Whom the Beloved



Has written a holy message upon.



My dear, please tell me,



Why do you still



Throw sticks at your heart



and Soul?



What is it in that sweet voice inside



That incites you to fear?



Now is the time for the world to know



That every thought and action is sacred.



This is the time



For you to deeply compute the impossibility



That there is anything but Grace.



Now is the season to know



That everything you do is sacred.

No comments:

Post a Comment