I am a collector of words

Words feed me, free me, comfort, uplift and heal me. I've been saving my favorites in books, handwritten over the years and thought that perhaps in sharing them, not only am I preserving them for myself, but perhaps others may also find healing in them as I have.

Friday, August 29, 2014

Love and Fear

"The effect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is."

"Our eyes are not just viewers.  They're also projectors that are running a second story over the picture that we see in front of us all the time.  Fear is writing that script.  Fear is going to be a player in your life.  You get to decide how much.  So many of us choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality.  What we really want seems impossibly  out of reach and ridiculous to expect so we never dare to ask the universe for it.  I'm saying that you can ask the universe for it.  Life doesn't happen to you, it happens for you.  As far as I can tell it's just about letting the universe know what you want and working toward it while letting go of how it comes to pass.  Why not take a chance on faith.   Not religion but faith.  Not hope but faith.   I don't believe in hope.  Hope is a beggar.  Hope walks through the fire and faith leaps over it.  You are ready and able to do beautiful things in this world.  You'll only ever have two choices.  Love and fear.  Choose love and don't ever let fear turn you against your playful heart."  Jim Carey 

No comments:

Post a Comment